Have you ever wanted to just lose? Tired of winning? Sick of “getting somewhere” in life?
Then this guide is for you:
- Learn that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
- Never rush into a job or opportunity without a lifetime of consideration.
- Believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from your obligations.
- All deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
- Never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
- If at first you donâ€™t succeed, there is always next year.
- Always decide not to decide, unless of course you change your mind.
- Always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when you get around to it.
- Know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
- Never put off tomorrow, what you can forget about forever.