A picture of a GIGANTIC mushroom found in Mexico!Â The news paper article i found this picture on stated the following:
A more than 20-kilo (41-lb) mushroom has been picked in a forest in Mexico’s southernmost state of Chiapas, university officials said Tuesday.
The white mushroom, macrocybe titans, measured a towering 70 cm (27 in) tall, was found near Tapachula, near the Guatemalan border, according to the Southern Border University Center.
Dramatic Chipmunk is dramatic.
And for those who are interested, here is the original video where that little clip came from: Continue reading Dramatic Chipmunk
Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!
Addiction! Fanboyism! Idiocy! Marketing! Stagnation!
WHEN YOUR POWERS COMBINE, I AM CAPTAIN
Continue reading WoW on the iPhone
Yeah that is a lot of ownage.Â This is a clip from CNN where Wolf Blitzer (yeah, his name is Wolf) interviews Michael Moore regarding his movie SiCKO.Â Michael Moore does his best to defend the credibility of the facts in his movie and in a fluster pretty much owns CNN, Wolf Blitzer, and finally Sanjay Gupta who seems to be an innocent by standard of mass ownage.
If you have not seen his movie I suggest viewing it just for the sake of being exposed to something new.
Continue reading Michael Moore Serially Owns CNN, Wolf Blitzer and Sanjay Gupta
This is a very well done commercial…. i won’t give away the punch line but i recommend you watch it!
Continue reading A Great Commercial
Money talks, and this beaaaayatch walks…
Gotta love the “stupid iPhone lady”.
Continue reading “Stupid iPhone Lady”
Have you ever wanted to just lose? Tired of winning? Sick of “getting somewhere” in life?
Then this guide is for you:
- Learn that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
- Never rush into a job or opportunity without a lifetime of consideration.
- Believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from your obligations.
- All deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
- Never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
- If at first you donâ€™t succeed, there is always next year.
- Always decide not to decide, unless of course you change your mind.
- Always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when you get around to it.
- Know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
- Never put off tomorrow, what you can forget about forever.
This is a cool elevator hack but I should warn that it doesn’t apply to ALL elevators. Basically what happens is when you put the elevator in “express mode” it will goto the floor you want without making any other stops. So for example if you are on floor 1 and want to goto floor 55, you hit the 55 button, hold down Door Close for a few sec and the elevator should zoom up there without stopping for anyone else.
Continue reading How To: Put an Elevator In Express Mode
Well, this is the kind of warning you DON’T want to see on your box of condoms.Â Gotta love engrish!
Well folks, this is what happens when you try to put your body in a gigantor balloon… you end up completely owning yourself and calmly talking about it the entire time.
Continue reading Trapped in A Balloon